The 11th International Conference on Methods and Applications of Fluorescence: Spectroscopy, Imaging and Probes will be held in Budapest, Hungary, from September 6-9, 2009. The venue of the Conference is the Congress Center of the oldest Hungarian University, the Eötvös Loránd University.
The meeting will cover the following scientific topics:
– Fluorescence Spectroscopy (Theory and Applications)
– Fluorescence Correlation and Single Molecule Spectroscopy
– Fluorescence in Biology/Medicine: Bioassays, Biophysics
– Special Fluorescent Imaging Techniques: Multi-Photon, Live Cell and Single Molecule Imaging
– Novel Fluorescent Probes, Sensors, Fluorescent Proteins, Quantum Dots, Nanomaterials and their Applications
– Special Fluorescence Techniques: Upconversion, Delayed Fluorescence, Fast Fluorescence Kinetics FRET, etc.
– Fluorescence Microscopy: Towards Higher Spatial and Temporal Resolution
– Fluorescence in Systems Biology High Throughput Screening Assays, Arrays, Micro-chip